HADOOP SENIOR DEVELOPER
He is a Teradata Master with almost a decade of experience working with Teradata and other technologies. He has been engaged in various roles to support the Teradata Production Data Warehouse projects including Performance Consultant, Database Administrator, Unix scripting and ETL Operations.
Skills and Expertise Level
Capita is a UK based company focused on maintaining data/feeds.
– Analyzed and managed daily data backup and recovery plans.
– Daily data loads analysis operations.
– Performance Tuning Optimization of business user SQL queries.
Hadoop MS Delivery consultant
To setup Data Lake at Large TelCo.
Global Delivery Consultant
– Include Database/User Management
– Roles/Rights Management
– Space Management
– Multi Value Compression techniques
– History Handling and Purging
– Workload and Query Optimization
– Workload Management
– Query Logging Management
– Performance Monitoring using Viewpoint
Teradata Performance Expert
Teradata Unilever AM team required Performance expert to identify performance issues on projects live or in development.
– Performance Reporting for each project
– Recommendation (performance related) to project team
– Query Optimization
– To identify the root cause for any missed SLA related to Batch
– TASM review and its impact on batch window.
Teradata Project/Platform DBA
As Project DBA, the role demands good skills in analyzing the data requirements, LDM, Teradata skills, creating PDM and implementing the PDM on Teradata EDW.
Starting from Data Requirements working with business analyst to identify which interfaces will be impacting the EDW, working on LDM to create/update the Physical Data Model (PDM), which is then feeded into the high level design (HLD). Afterwards working with the ETL team to oversee the actual implementation in EDW, designing the new database structure, load/staging tables, security controls, performance considerations, capacity forecasting etc, comes under this role.