CLOUD IAAS EXPERT – JAVA DEVELOPER
A Java and Open source enthusiast having 10+ years of experience in development using J2SE, J2EE, Open source technologies. Expertise in business middle layer development and have worked on critical assignments in different industries like Prepaid Card Processing platform, fraud detection and Healthcare. He has experience of working on all phases of a software development process from requirement analysis, blueprinting architecture, development, testing, and maintenance. Core areas of his expertise include Spring, Hibernate, Ext-JS, Talend Open Studio, J-Boss Cache, JMS, Apache Axis, JAXB, JAXP and SMPP API.
Skills and Expertise Level
Technical Consultant | Sr. Java Developer
Work on Enhancements in Enrollment Management System part of Saudi National ID card system. A project for Ministry of Interior – National Information Center.
• Software development of Enrollment Management System (EMS) Enhancements a project for NIC – Ministry of Interior
• Enhacements in process workflow of Citizen Enrollment to reduce number of steps and make the process efficient
• Changes related to Card version number and Field validation part of SAMIS Gateway, a system which integrates with SAMIS system
• Changes related to addition of new User Roles and Site based authentication for User of EMS
• Changes related to process of Card Quality Check Shipment of cards.
Technical Lead | Senior Software Engineer
Worked on End to End development process of following projects
Collectief Pension Kiezer – A pension product recommendation system, winner of the Generali AM Aanmoedigingsprijs award
CW LabClaim – Accomplished processing of all past (earlier than 2012) invoices from major hospitals. Total invoices of around 1 million EUR processed for customer
CW Labkosten tool – An integrated solution to process invoices from hospitals and bill them to insurance companies